Who You Are
You are passionate about designing robust and sustainable architectures? You are convinced of a data-driven approach? You are curious about digital transformation? Do you like interacting with a community of experts recognized for their contributions? You are fond of feedback and continuous personal development?
- Master Degree/MBA in Computer Science, Digital Transformation or equivalent study.
- Strong experience in the implementation of Data governance models in large organizations.
- Ability to provide guidelines and standards to apply Data policies and procedures.
- Significant experience in Senior Management roles.
- Excellent communication skills to effectively communicate with top-level executive management.
Who We Are
As a Data Science consultancy market leader in Belgium, we at EURANOVA aim at implementing active technological watch dedicated to the digital transformation of businesses.
- We EXPLORE science; through our Research & Development center.
- We SERVE customers; through our consultancy branch.
- We CRAFT products: through the creation of international innovative products.
We help you evolve in an environment where your contributions will be recognized, with a tailor-made onboarding program to integrate the most valuable projects you deserve.
Did you know?
- We helped a Belgian media group hit the headlines, through a personalized & data-driven, news personalization service.
- We created a 360 customer experience for an insurance group by working on consolidating data.
- We built a smart energy network by focusing on Smart Energy Grids, supported with a data management platform.
What can we achieve together?
- Designing elegant Data Architectures and drive the adoption of Data governance standards for data administration, quality and audits
- Participating and taking ownership in our R&D department
- Creating impact & value by working on complex projects for Fortune 500 clients.
Submit your application
To apply for this position, send an email to email@example.com. Your email should contain your latest CV and your motivation for joining us.
Once we receive your application, we will plan a short phone call. All going well, we will then plan a face-to-face meeting at our premises.