Who You Are
You are passionate about Big Data? You are convinced of a data-driven approach? You are curious about stream processing technologies? Do you like interacting with a community of experts recognized for their contributions? You are fond of feedbacks and continuous personal development?
- Master Degree/PhD in Computer Science or similar study.
- Knowledge of the Data Architecture ecosystem with technologies such as Kafka, Spark, or Flink.
- Hands on experience with objects oriented and/or functional languages such as Java, Scala Clojure, Elixir or Python.
- Knowledge of DevOps principles.
- Working previously with Data Scientists in different projects.
Who We Are
As a Data Science consultancy market leader in Belgium, we at EURANOVA aim at implementing active technological watch dedicated to the digital transformation of businesses.
- We EXPLORE science; through our Research & Development center.
- We SERVE customers; through our consultancy branch.
- We CRAFT products: through the creation of international innovative products.
We help you evolve in an environment where your contributions will be recognized, with a tailor-made onboarding program to integrate the most valuable projects you deserve.
Did you know?
- We helped a Belgian media group hit the headlines, through a personalized & data-driven, news personalization service.
- We created a 360 customer experience for an insurance group by working on consolidating data.
- We built a smart energy network by focusing on Smart Energy Grids, supported with a data management platform.
What can we achieve together?
- Building elegant solutions using technologies such as Java, Scala, Clojure, and Python
- Participating and taking ownership in our R&D department
- Creating impact & value by working on complex projects for Fortune 500 clients.
Submit your application
To apply for this position, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your email should contain your latest CV and your motivation for joining us.
Once we receive your application, we will plan a short phone call. All going well, we will then plan a face-to-face meeting at our premises.